A 2019 review of Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas on a seven-night Western Caribbean sailing. Matt goes through the ship bow to stern and lets us know what he thinks of the ship, the public areas, and what areas really stuck out.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- One cruise line ditching nightly towel animal service
- A giant crane falling on a Royal Caribbean mega ship in dry dock, sailings canceled
- Carnival Cruise Line revealing their panorama waterpark
- April Fool’s jokes played by cruise lines
- Listener Question: Any Celebrity Reflection cruise tips?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.