The cruise industry is experiencing a boom unlike that of any other area of travel right now, and with that expansion comes an influx of news every day.
As the industry’s biggest cruise lines continue to build more ships and introduce new industry concepts, it can be hard to keep up with all the changes at sea. That’s where our newly launched Cruise Radio News feed comes in.
Cruise Radio News Feed: What Is It?
Produced every day Monday through Friday, the Cruise Radio News audio feed highlights the top three cruise industry news stories of the day – all in less than 90 seconds.
These flash briefings serve as complements to the weekly Cruise Radio podcast.
However, with major news breaking within the industry nearly every day, the Cruise Radio News feed enhances the listener experience by delivering the day’s news in a quick segment, making content more accessible than ever.
How to Listen to Cruise Radio News
For those who download the feed from the same platform as the weekly podcast (through Spotify, Pandora, Apple Podcasts, and Stitcher Radio Network), make sure you have push notifications turned on to be notified as soon as the daily news brief is published.
The flash briefings are available to listeners through our regular podcast platforms as well as to those with an Amazon Alexa-enabled device such as the Alexa app, Amazon Echo, Echo Plus, or Echo Dot.
To subscribe with Alexa, simply add the Cruise Radio News skill to your flash briefings playlist or say “Alexa, enable the Cruise Radio skill.”
Once added, users can ask “Alexa, what’s my flash briefing?” or “Alexa, what’s in the news?” to listen in to the daily report.
Start Listening to Cruise Radio News Now!
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 3, 2019