Overview: Cunard Line’s 3 ships are known as “The Most Famous Ocean Liners in the World.” Cunard is known for luxury and class, with grand ballrooms and huge feasts.
Programs for Babies: Cunard takes well care of babies; if they’re under 2 years old, they sail free (they must be at least 6 mo to sail, unless on a longer voyage they need to be 1 year). There is a babysitting service for babies from 12 months to 23 months called The Night Nursery and is open 6pm to 11pm on a first-come, first-serve basis. It’s staffed by certified English nannies, so your infants are sure to be well cared for. They even change diapers.
Programs for Kids: For kids ages 1-7 there’s an area called The Play Zone. This is a supervised play area that includes activities such as arts and crafts, reading, computer games, scavenger hunts, and outdoor play, with themes such as the Wild West and Under the Sea. For kids 8-12, there’s the Kids Zone, with activities like video games, scavenger hunts, crafts, and sports competitions.
Programs for Teens: Teens ages 13-17 will enjoy The Teen Zone, which is a club just for them. The Teen Zone includes activities such as deck sports, team games and tournaments, pizza parties, discos, and quizzes.
Family Programs: Each afternoon, Cunard offers an afternoon tea, which the whole family is welcome to take part in. It’s offered daily, with the exception of embarkation day. There’s a vast array of tea offered, as well as finger sandwiches, scones, cake, fruit tarts, and more.
Family-Friendly Shipboard Amenities: Things to do aboard Cunard’s ships include pool activities, watching a movie in the theatre, deck sports, fencing, and more.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant