This week health and fitness blogger, Meghann Anderson, joins us to talk about staying healty at sea. Check out her blog.
Anne Campbell, talks to us about things to do on Nassau, Bahamas.
News on Disneys upgrades to Castaway Cay and discounted reposititioning cruises for this fall.
Also, cruise passenger Amanda, joins us for a review of Nassau, Bahamas from her perspective after sailing on Royal Caribbeans “Monarch of the Seas,” out of Port Canaveral, Fla.
Be sure to check out our new episode of cruise and blog radio every Wednesday. For more information on the show, check out our show page.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides