This week health and fitness blogger, Meghann Anderson, joins us to talk about staying healthy at sea. Check out her blog.
Anne Campbell, talks to us about things to do on Nassau, Bahamas.
News on Disneys upgrades to Castaway Cay and discounted repositioning cruises for this fall.
Also, cruise passenger Amanda, joins us for a review of Nassau, Bahamas from her perspective after sailing on Royal Caribbeans “Monarch of the Seas,” out of Port Canaveral, Fla.
Be sure to check out our new episode of cruise and blog radio every Wednesday. For more information on the show, check out our show page.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]