Kathy shares her review of Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas – one of Royal Caribbean’s smallest ships based in Port Canaveral, Florida. She sailed with a first-time cruiser on a four-night sailing to the Bahamas and private island CocoCay. Hear this detailed review from Kathy.
Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We are also joined by Sheri from CruiseTips TV to answer some listener questions on:
- Sailing with your cell phone and avoiding data charges
- How to NOT gain weight at sea
- Booking your next voyage while on your cruise
- What is a guarantee cabin?
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.