[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI408NOV2316.mp3″ title=”Majesty of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]Kathy shares her review of Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas – one of Royal Caribbean’s smallest ships based in Port Canaveral, Florida. She sailed with a first-time cruiser on a four-night sailing to the Bahamas and private island CocoCay. Hear this detailed review from Kathy.
We are also joined by Sheri from CruiseTips TV to answer some listener questions on:
- Sailing with your cell phone and avoiding data charges
- How to NOT gain weight at sea
- Booking your next voyage while on your cruise
- What is a guarantee cabin?
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.