Okay, okay, okay. Technically it’s been on land for a while, but somehow we all have missed this until now?
Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri is opening another one of his famous (at least among Carnival cruisers!) and delectable Guy’s Burger Joint at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, Connecticut this spring, according to a Live Nation announcement Thursday morning. It will be one of the concession stands at the venue, and will exclusively feature the juicy burgers and fresh cut fries.
See the menu for Guy’s Burger Joint onboard.
As we all know, Guy Fieri has had a popular partnership with Carnival Cruise Line since 2011, and his eatery is well-loved on their new ships, and Fun Ship 2.0 vessels.
- Sleep Train Amphitheater – Chula Vista, CA
- Shoreline Amphitheater – Mountain View, CA
- Xfinity Theater – Hartford, CT
- Jiffy Lube Live – Bristow, VA
- MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheater – Tampa, FL
- Perfect Vodka Amphitheater – West Palm Beach, FL
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheater – Tinley Park, IL
- Klipsch Music Center, Noblesvile, IN
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheater – St. Louis, MO
- BB&T Pavilion – Camden, NJ
- Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre – Long Island, NY
- Blossom Music Center – Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- First Niagara Pavilion – Pittsburgh, PA
- Gexa Energy Pavilion – Dallas, TX
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater – Virginia Beach, VA
- White River Amphitheater – Auburn, WA
Fieri owns several other restaurants as well, including in Mexico, Las Vegas, the Poconos, and New York City. The burger location will officially open in Xfinity Theatre on May 19, just in time for a Zac Brown Band show.
Guy’s Burger Joint is currently on over a dozen Carnival Fun Ships, for free. Want one on land? Expect a price of $13 and up!