Here’s the menu that will be offered in the Punchliner Comedy Brunch aboard Carnival’s fleet. The Punchliner Comedy Brunch is part of Carnival’s Fun Ship 2.0 program. Learn more about the Punchliner Comedy Club.
What could be better than being in a comedy club in the middle of the ocean that serves brunch? I mean, nothing goes better with jokes than a side of bacon. So order up your favorite dish and enjoy the show! Just don’t laugh with food in your mouth, OK?
eggs benedict – Only Americans would name eggs after some random guy named Benedict. Dig into these classic Eggs Benedict
served with your choice of ham or salmon, hollandaise sauce, and zesty home fries.
omelettes -For people too lazy to scramble their own eggs. Choose from plain, spinach, tomato, mushrooms,
peppers, onions, bacon, ham, swiss or cheddar. —-egg white omelet on request
dos huevos -Get some huevos this morning, cooked however you like ’e m. Served with your choice of dos sides. (That means “two” in Spanish.)
corned-beef hash – sliced ham – cheddar grits – grilled tomato – hickory-smoked sliced bacon
hash-browned potatoes – pork link sausage – chicken sausage – turkey bacon
huevos rancheros -Better than Nana used to make. Delicious chicken quesadilla, topped with fried eggs, manchego cheese
breakfast burrito -This ain’t your basic wrap. This is a bonafide, big-and-hearty burrito, with all the good stuff that makes it breakfast.
and mucho más Mexican flavors and other words you wouldn’t understand.
One soft tortilla, filled with scrambled egg, chorizo, beans, and a whole lot more Mexican goodness.
flamin’ tomatoes soup-Grilled tomatoes, puréed into a smooth soup that’s smoky, rich, and bold. Just like me.
bagel breakfast -How it’s done back in the states – a bagel with plenty of cream cheese and smoked salmon.
fresh fruit platter with cottage cheese (or plain) -You have to be healthy sometimes. Maybe today’s that day.
caesar salad-Did you know the Caesar salad is a Mexican invention? It just might be the best thing to come out of Mexico.
Well, other than tequila. This one’s served with fried chicken and jerk bacon.
You can learn more about Carnival’s Fun Ship 2.0 here.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 6, 2021
- Another First as Royal Caribbean Ship Sails From Nassau
- USVI Governor Asks Florida’s DeSantis To Allow Cruise Line Vaccination Checks
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 4: Changes in the COVID Era
- UPDATE: Two Celebrity Millennium Cruisers Test Positive, Protocols Work As Planned
- Carnival Staffing Entire Fleet — ‘We Want to Bring Back More Ships’
- Holland America Changes Rotterdam’s Inaugural Date, More Cruise Cancellations
- Cruise News Today — June 11, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
- Odyssey of the Seas Arrives to New Florida Homeport
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
PHOTOS: Welcoming Carnival’s Mardi Gras to Port Canaveral
REVIEWS5 days ago
Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Part 1: Getting There is Half the Battle
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Says Unvaccinated Guests Will Face Restrictions, Higher Costs
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Another Cruise Ship Cleared to Sail From Florida