Beginning on August 7th, guests on Norwegian will have a new specialty dining package to choose from, allowing guests on cruises three days or longer to try some of the cruise line’s signature restaurants for one bundle price. Opposed to paying for each restaurant individually.
The pricing starts at $59 per person for a three day package, and the cost goes up from there depending on how many days you buy it for.
This new plan replaces the cruise line’s Ultimate Dining Package, so instead of having to buy that package that includes dining in a signature restaurant every night, the new Specialty Dining Package gives guests the option to dine just 3 nights, every night of their cruise, or any amount of nights in between at those restaurants.
For example, this means that someone on a 7 day cruise could buy any package that’s worth 3 – 7 days; it’s all a matter of preference.
- Brazilian churrascarias
- Le Bistro
Up charges include
- Ocean Blue (Norwegian Getaway/ Norwegian Breakaway) – $15
- Cirque Dreams (Norwegian Breakaway/Norwegian Epic)- $10 general seats/$15 premium seats/$35 VIP seating on Norwegian Breakaway
- The Illusionarium – $10 general seats/$15 premium seats
- For the Record: Dear John Hughes (Norwegian Escape)- $15
- Bayamo (Norwegian Escape)- $10
- Pincho Tapas Bar (Norwegian Escape)- $7
- The Raw Bar (Norwegian Getaway/ Norwegian Breakaway) – $7
- Sushi Bar (fleetwide)-$7
This new package can be pre-purchased prior to sailing or can be bought during the first two days of the voyage, with the exception of three day cruises in which it can only be purchased on the first day. In addition, guests can make their reservations at these restaurants online within 90 days of their sailing date or they can just choose when and where they want to use their package days once onboard.