Norwegian Cruise Line’s cruises to Cuba have officially opened for sale today. The line will operate a series of five, 4-day cruises from Miami in May aboard Norwegian Sky.
The voyages will include an overnight in Havana, as well as OFAC-compliant shore excursions where guests can visit historical sites such as Old Havana, view beautiful art and listen to the local music scene, and visit with Cuba’s friendly residents through people-to-people exchanges.
The ship will then continue on, to call on Norwegian’s private island in the Bahamas: Great Stirrup Cay. The destination was recently enhanced, and will continue to be updated through summer 2017.
As part of Norwegian Sky‘s all-inclusive program, guests sailing aboard will be able to enjoy unlimited complimentary drinks, as well. Cruises to Cuba will be on May 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29. They begin at $699 per person.
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]