Princess Cruises has announced their Sip & Sail cruise promotion. It offers a free all-inclusive beverage package, plus an early booking bonus offer of free specialty dining for mini-suite and suite bookings made before July 5. All 6-49 day cruises sailing summer 2018 to spring 2019 are included.
Guests booking a balcony, mini-suite, or suite will receive a free all-inclusive beverage package for two people, plus reduced fares and free unlimited soda packages for third and fourth guests. The all-inclusive beverage package includes any drink item such as soda, juice, shakes, floats, bottled water, cocktails, spirits, wine, beer, specialty coffee, and tea up to $10 retail value purchased at all bars, lounges, and dining venues. Cruisers can also enjoy discounts on bottles of wine.
Guests can also book and receive the offers with a reduced deposit of $100 per person for the first through fourth guests in a cabin. Examples of Sip & Sail deals include:
- 7-day Alaska cruise – $1,649 balcony, $1,899 mini-suite
- 7-day Caribbean cruise – $1,399 balcony, $1,699 mini-suite
- 12-day British Isles cruise – $2,949 balcony, $3,449 mini-suite
- 14-day Majestic Grand Asia cruise – $2,599 balcony, $2,999 mini-suite
Note that prices are per person and based on double occupancy. The deal runs through August 31, 2017 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Bermuda. Visit princess.com/cruisedeals for more information.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]