[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI20JAN24Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Royal Caribbean Catches Criticism” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]If you have watched the news this week, you’ll see that the cruise lines have been front and center.
In this episode, The Cruise Guy, Stewart Chiron, sets the record straight about all the media hype criticizing Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines for continuing service into their private beach in Labadee, Haiti.
Julie Watson, Communication Consultant for VisitJacksonville.com talks about things to do if your cruise is departing out of Jacksonville, Florida.
Chris Elliott, founder of Elliott.org joins us to talk about the Top 5 Travel Mistakes.
Author Daniel Hall talks to us.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia