With the winter blues in full swing – and half of the northeast region covered in snow (not an actual calculation) – many travelers are dreaming of where they want to vacation next. Royal Caribbean has teamed up with the international authority on personality research, Myers-Briggs, to create a convenient way for travelers to navigate the possibilities for their next adventure from beginning to end.
The easy, 13-question quiz draws on The Myers-Briggs Company’s knowledge of personality types, and assess a person’s motivations and interpersonal needs that most affect their travel preferences. Once complete, quiz-takers receive a unique description of who they are as a traveler and suggested destinations and activities that might suit them.
The Adventure Personality quiz will be available all throughout what is known as “Wave Season” in the cruise industry, where potential guests are busy planning warm vacations and the best offers are available for the year ahead. To find your adventure personality, visit myadventurepersonality.com.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]