Carnival Cruise Line will move their ships in the Caribbean earlier than planned in 2016, making room for more summer cruise choices.
- Carnival Breeze will assume Carnival Magic’s year-round schedule of seven-day day Galveston cruises beginning May 8, 2016.
- Carnival Magic will take over Carnival Valor’s current seven-day day Port Canaveral cruise program April 23, 2016.
- Carnival Valor will offer a new short cruise schedule from the Space Coast in May 2016 before launching year-round five- and eight-day departures in June 2016.
- Carnival Splendor will launch six- and eight-day Caribbean cruises from Miami May 1, 2016, departing alternating Saturdays and Sundays.
- Carnival Breeze, originally scheduled to reposition to Galveston in December 2016, replaces Carnival Magic which will reposition to Port Canaveral in April 2016.
- Carnival Magic’s previously announced schedule from Port Canaveral was scheduled to begin in December 2016.
- Carnival Magic, Western and Eastern Caribbean, calling at Amber Cove.
- Carnival Breeze Western Caribbean and a seven-day Bahamas/Florida route with stops in Nassau, Freeport, and Key West.
- Carnival Splendor, Southern Caribbean voyages
- Carnival Valor, Eastern Caribbean voyages
Fun Ship 2.0 Upgrades
- Carnival Valor is currently based in Port Canaveral and scheduled to undergo a Fun Ship 2.0 dry dock in spring 2016.
You can find more 2016 Carnival deployments here.