Carnival Cruise Line will move their ships in the Caribbean earlier than planned in 2016, making room for more summer cruise choices.
- Carnival Breeze will assume Carnival Magic’s year-round schedule of seven-day day Galveston cruises beginning May 8, 2016.
- Carnival Magic will take over Carnival Valor’s current seven-day day Port Canaveral cruise program April 23, 2016.
- Carnival Valor will offer a new short cruise schedule from the Space Coast in May 2016 before launching year-round five- and eight-day departures in June 2016.
- Carnival Splendor will launch six- and eight-day Caribbean cruises from Miami May 1, 2016, departing alternating Saturdays and Sundays.
- Carnival Breeze, originally scheduled to reposition to Galveston in December 2016, replaces Carnival Magic which will reposition to Port Canaveral in April 2016.
- Carnival Magic’s previously announced schedule from Port Canaveral was scheduled to begin in December 2016.
- Carnival Magic, Western and Eastern Caribbean, calling at Amber Cove.
- Carnival Breeze Western Caribbean and a seven-day Bahamas/Florida route with stops in Nassau, Freeport, and Key West.
- Carnival Splendor, Southern Caribbean voyages
- Carnival Valor, Eastern Caribbean voyages
Fun Ship 2.0 Upgrades
- Carnival Valor is currently based in Port Canaveral and scheduled to undergo a Fun Ship 2.0 dry dock in spring 2016.
You can find more 2016 Carnival deployments here.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 10, 2021
- Adventures By Disney To Launch Expedition Cruising In Antarctica, Galapagos
- Oceania Announces Epic 180-Night World Cruise
- 2021 Cruising: Halifax Cruise Port Hopes For Best, Plans For Worst
- Carnival Corp. Celebrates Float-Out of New Ship
- Plugged-In: Electricity To Play Bigger Role In Powering Cruise Ships
- Cruise News Briefs — January 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
- Celebrity Returns to Mexican Riviera Cruising After 8 Year Hiatus
- Bookings Open For Holland America’s 2022 Alaska Cruises
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Grand Cayman Says Cruise Ships Unlikely To Return in 2021
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Carnival Begins Construction on Next Mega Cruise Ship
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Will Cruise From New Homeport Next Winter