Yesterday at work someone asked me:
Why do you love cruising so much?
I couldn’t help but laugh as I gave him a laundry list of reasons.
- Everything is all inclusive
- You only have to unpack once
- It’s impossible to get a DUI on a cruise ship!
- Where else can you walk out of your back door and basically spit in the ocean?
- Does someone clean your room twice a day at home?
- Where else can you wake up in a different city every day (without teleporting)?
- If you want to work out, there is no gym membership required
After I started rattling off a few, he told me he got the point and may look into cruising in the future.
The fact of the matter is, no matter if you are eight or eighty, there is something for everyone on a cruise ship.
What other reasons can you think of on why cruising is so great?
Doug…couldn’t have said it better! Marty and I love cruising because of the food, relaxation and the people you meet onboard..from other cruisers to the staff (waiters, etc).
We have made friends over the years…It’s also much more affordable than a traditional land based vacation. So many people come back from vacation saying they need a vacation after the vacation. The fact is, I NEVER want to leave the ship. Food, fun, dancing, looking at the ocean, the private islands, the shows….you just can’t beat it!
Consider the cost of a 3/4 day cruise to the Bahamas…as low as $180 ALL INCLUSIVE……you can’t enjoy 1 day at Disney for that cheap!!!(that is, if you consider gas from Jacksonville let’s say, meals, admission, misc. crap)
I Love cruise ship. And one time i can travel this ship. This was great that no membership required on gym.
Comments are closed.