Carnival Breeze debuted June 3 with a special 12-day cruise from Venice to Barcelona and will operate a summer schedule of 12-day Mediterranean voyages from Barcelona through Oct. 25, 2012. On board are all the latest features Carnival has to offer and preliminary reviews are great. One huge area of the ship, Carnival Breeze’s 22,770-square-foot “Cloud 9 Spa”, continues the evolution of the line’s spa facilities, among the largest and most elaborate at sea.
Spanning two decks within the forward section of the ship with panoramic views of the sea, Carnival Breeze’s “Cloud 9 Spa” features a full range of spa amenities rivaling top land-based facilities.
In the same area as the “Cloud 9 Spa” are 85 spa staterooms and suites which offer a variety of exclusive amenities and privileges, including unlimited access to the thermal suite and thalassotherapy pool, priority spa appointments, use of special logo items such as bathrobes, towels and slippers during the cruise, and complimentary fitness classes.
Twenty-one private treatment rooms, including two VIP couples rooms with whirlpools, serve as the venue for the sophisticated and elaborate menu of soothing treatments. A post-treatment area where guests can relax amidst magnificent sea views provides a perfect conclusion to a pampering experience.
- Thermal Suite — Based on traditional Turkish baths, the suite provides herbal steam and sauna grottos that cleanse the body with gentle heat. Heated chaise lounges and tropical shower features further enhance the purifying and relaxing experience.
- Thalassotherapy Pool — “Taking the waters” has long been considered a healing experience and the line’s thalassotherapy pool is designed to be a therapeutic oasis that provides the effect of a natural bubbling spring.
- DIY Scrub Experience — Guests select an herbal blend and a mixologist creates a customized body scrub for use in the shower to leave skin silky and smooth.
- Medi-Spa Services — These non-surgical enhancements include targeted wrinkle and instant skin-volumizing treatments administered by a licensed physician using the latest products in facial enhancement and rejuvenation. Acupuncture treatments also are available and free consultations are offered upon request.
- Generation Z — Carnival Cruise Lines’ teen spa program that offers a line of treatments designed specifically for the 13- to 17-year-old set. Teen services include the Fabulous Fruity Facial, Surfer’s Scrub and Hot Chocolate Wrap. Mother-daughter and father-son treatments also are offered.
Carnival Breeze’s “Cloud 9 Spa” also includes a fitness center with the latest cardio and weight-training equipment catering to all fitness levels. The fitness center serves as the location for a wide range of instructor-led exercise classes, including new Rip™ Training by TRX that was developed by a Navy SEAL and combines resistance, suspension and dynamic training to offer a complete body workout.
A salon with full hair and nail services, men’s barber/grooming area and special stations for manicures and pedicures round out Carnival Breeze’s “Cloud 9 Spa’s” offerings.
After its trans-Atlantic crossing, Carnival Breeze will sail year-round from Miami beginning Nov. 24, 2012, offering port-intensive six- and eight-day cruises that showcase the best the Caribbean has to offer.
Photo Abe Kleinfeld via Compfight
- Carnival Breeze Countdown: A Healthy Look
- Countdown To Carnival Breeze: Thrill 5-D Theater Just One Of Many Thrills To Come
- Carnival adds over 180 shore excursions for Breeze European season
- Carnival Breeze Begins Inaugural Voyage Today
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises