Carnival Cruise Line returned to San Juan when the 110,000-ton Carnival Conquest arrived at the historic Puerto Rican capital earlier today. This marks the first of dozens of port of call visits to the island destination by Carnival Cruise Line ships in the coming weeks.
Carnival Returns to San Juan
Carnival will resume sailing from San Juan as an embarkation port when the Carnival Fascination begins year-round seven-day Southern Caribbean schedule Feb. 18. Carnival Fascination is currently being chartered to FEMA to house relief workers in St. Croix.
During today’s call in San Juan by the Carnival Conquest, the ship’s 3,200 guests could enjoy a wide range of shore excursion choices as well as opportunities to experience and explore Old San Juan’s many restaurants, shops and boutiques.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]