Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Legend said goodbye to Australia over the weekend after spending her third summer season in the land down under. The ship departed Sydney, setting sail on a 19-night cruise to Hawaii ahead of the Alaskan cruise season.
Alaska Cruises for Summer 2017
Her first Alaskan cruise will be an eight-night sailing from Vancouver, before repositioning to Seattle. Once based in Seattle, Carnival Legend will operate seven-night cruises, visiting Tracy Arm Fjord, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, and Victoria, B.C.
The ship underwent a dry dock in 2014, where she received a RedFrog Pub, Bonsai Sushi, Cherry on Top, Green Thunder waterslide, and Playlist Production shows.
Back to Australia in September
Before returning to Australia, Carnival Legend will sail a 10-night Carnival Journeys sailing to Hawaii.
Carnival Legend will return for her fourth extended Australian summer season on October 10, 2017. The ship carried more than 50,000 guests during her last Australia summer season.
Carnival Cruise Line has one ship, Carnival Spirit, in Australia year-round, while Legend continues to sail seasonally.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants