Princess Cruises has announced a new sweepstakes where fans can win a one-of-one, custom all-electric Porsche Taycan, part of the line’s partnership with the Porsche Club of America.
The high-performance vehicle is emblazoned with the cruise line’s sea witch, similar to the design that adorns the bow of every Princess ship.
There are multiple ways residents of North America can enter the sweepstakes. These include:
- Sailing with Princess between June and November 2022 (1 entry)
- Getting OceanReady between June and November 2022 for any future voyage (1 entry)
- Buying a MedallionClass accessory pre-cruise between June and November 2022 (1 entry)
- Making a MedallionPay Shoreside purchase between June and November 2022 (1 entry per port use)
- Purchasing Princess Premier add-on or upgrading from Princess Plus to Princess Premier between June and November 2022 (1 entry) — does not require sailing in the same time period
- Registering to win at princess.com/taycansweepstakes (1 entry)
- Registering at any Porsche Club of America Event between this June and November
“There’s no better way to build on the excitement of our new partnership with the Porsche Club of America than by putting a Princess and Porsche enthusiast into the driver’s seat of a sensational new luxury sportscar to create a priceless experience,” said John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises.
MORE: Holland America Ship Restarts Cruises From Seattle, Full Fleet Back in Service
Features of the 2022 electric Porsche Taycan include:
- BOSE surround sound system
- 20″ Taycan Turbo Aero Wheels
- Wheel center caps with colored Porsche crest
- Interior in black/limestone beige
- Ambient lighting
- Lane Change Assist
- Silver window trim
- Three years of 30-minute DC charging sessions with Electrify America
The winner will be selected in a random drawing on December 15, 2022. Residents of Quebec, Canada are not eligible.
READ NEXT: Cozumel Welcomes Nearly 10,000 Cruise Visitors in One Day