Holland America Line has announced a new promotion called “Buy One, Gift One.”
Those who book a balcony cabin or suite will receive a free interior stateroom on the same cruise departure. This offer is perfect for those who might want to bring along their parents, children, or friends on the cruise.
Single or double occupancy is permitted with the free interior cabin, with no single supplement charge for single occupancy. Those who want to upgrade the free interior cabin can do so, and just pay the difference in fares between the interior and desired stateroom category.
This promotion runs from December 17, 2020 through January 5, 2021 and applies to select 2021 Alaska, Europe, Caribbean, and Mexico cruises departing through December 18, 2021.
The “Buy One, Gift One” promotion can be combined with Holland America’s “View & Verandah” offer that includes free cabin upgrades, a beverage package, one free specialty dining mean, free or reduced fares for 3rd and 4th guests in a cabin, 10 percent off shore excursions, and more if booked by February 28, 2021. Travelers who book by January 5 will receive all of the same incentives, plus free gratuities.
“With most of the country spending their free time at home and in small groups, Wave Season for the cruise industry will be even more important to travelers than ever before. Plus, it’s just like a multi-week Black Friday sale where we share fantastic offers that make booking a cruise an incredible value,” said Gus Antorcha, president of Holland America Line. “If you’re like a lot of people and ready to get out and travel in the next 18 months, you can’t beat six great perks and a free gratuity bonus to see Alaska and Europe this summer or the Caribbean, Mexico and more next fall and winter.”
If these promotions are combined, the “View and Verandah” amenities do not apply to guests in the free interior stateroom. Taxes, fees, port expenses, and gratuities are additional for each guest as well, including those in the interior cabin.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 10, 2021
- Adventures By Disney To Launch Expedition Cruising In Antarctica, Galapagos
- Oceania Announces Epic 180-Night World Cruise
- 2021 Cruising: Halifax Cruise Port Hopes For Best, Plans For Worst
- Carnival Corp. Celebrates Float-Out of New Ship
- Plugged-In: Electricity To Play Bigger Role In Powering Cruise Ships
- Cruise News Briefs — January 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
- Celebrity Returns to Mexican Riviera Cruising After 8 Year Hiatus
- Bookings Open For Holland America’s 2022 Alaska Cruises
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Grand Cayman Says Cruise Ships Unlikely To Return in 2021
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Carnival Begins Construction on Next Mega Cruise Ship
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Will Cruise From New Homeport Next Winter