Holland America Line has announced a new promotion called “Buy One, Gift One.”
Those who book a balcony cabin or suite will receive a free interior stateroom on the same cruise departure. This offer is perfect for those who might want to bring along their parents, children, or friends on the cruise.
Single or double occupancy is permitted with the free interior cabin, with no single supplement charge for single occupancy. Those who want to upgrade the free interior cabin can do so, and just pay the difference in fares between the interior and desired stateroom category.
This promotion runs from December 17, 2020 through January 5, 2021 and applies to select 2021 Alaska, Europe, Caribbean, and Mexico cruises departing through December 18, 2021.
The “Buy One, Gift One” promotion can be combined with Holland America’s “View & Verandah” offer that includes free cabin upgrades, a beverage package, one free specialty dining mean, free or reduced fares for 3rd and 4th guests in a cabin, 10 percent off shore excursions, and more if booked by February 28, 2021. Travelers who book by January 5 will receive all of the same incentives, plus free gratuities.
“With most of the country spending their free time at home and in small groups, Wave Season for the cruise industry will be even more important to travelers than ever before. Plus, it’s just like a multi-week Black Friday sale where we share fantastic offers that make booking a cruise an incredible value,” said Gus Antorcha, president of Holland America Line. “If you’re like a lot of people and ready to get out and travel in the next 18 months, you can’t beat six great perks and a free gratuity bonus to see Alaska and Europe this summer or the Caribbean, Mexico and more next fall and winter.”
If these promotions are combined, the “View and Verandah” amenities do not apply to guests in the free interior stateroom. Taxes, fees, port expenses, and gratuities are additional for each guest as well, including those in the interior cabin.
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship
- Cruise Ship Rescues 8 People Off the Coast of Florida [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Resumes Sailings From Los Angeles
- Royal Caribbean CEO: ‘It’s Time to Focus on the Future’