Royal Caribbean Group Sells Cruise Line
Azamara, one of Royal Caribbean Group’s four cruise brands, has been sold to private equity firm Sycamore Partners in a $201 million cash deal.
The firm’s current investment portfolio includes Belk, Coldwater Creek, Staples, Hot Topic, Pure Fishing, and Talbots.
The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2021. Azamara has three cruise ships.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Cancels More Sailings
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings has pushed back more sailings, announcing that it has canceled voyages through April 30. The news impacts all three cruise brands the company owns, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Guests on impacted sailings will receive a complete refund or a future cruise credit.
Details Released on Emeril Lagasse’s Mardi Gras Restaurant
Big news for foodies out there as Carnival Cruise Line unveiled the menu that will be featured at Emeril’s Bisto 1396 onboard the Mardi Gras. Emeril Lagasse is the latest celebrity chef to partner with Carnival.
The cajun-themed venue will offer everything from fried oysters to Po-Boys and his signature jambalaya.
STORY: First Look at the Menu
Closing Bell for Tuesday, January 19, 2020
- Carnival Corporation (CCL): $20.87
- Royal Caribbean Group (RCL): $73.48
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): $25.30
Cruise Radio News Briefs [VIDEO]
- The Cruise Line-approved At-home COVID Test: We Tried It
- Carnival Corp. Shows Optimism Despite Massive Q3 Loss
- Cruise Ship Headed Back to Florida After New Orleans Charter
- Cruise News Today — September 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean CEO Says Focus is on 2022 & Beyond
- Scenic Eclipse to Resume Voyages in Antarctica in January
- Cruise News Today — September 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Delta Variant Slows Near-Term Bookings As Cruisers Hesitate
- Carnival Victory Officially Renamed Carnival Radiance
- Royal Caribbean Group Set to Build New Cruise Terminal in Italy
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Ship Pulled From China, Will Now Sail in Mediterranean
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Half of Carnival’s U.S. Cruise Ship Fleet Back in Service
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Announces Final Episode of EMBARK Web Series
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Announces Protocols For Remainder of October