Rock and Roll Hall of Famers KISS and Sixthman are back at it again, with their sixth annual KISS Kruise. It will be November 4-9, aboard Norwegian Pearl.
This year’s lineup will feature dozens of performances across six stages, and include:
- guitarists Brad Whitford from Aerosmith and Derek St. Holmes for Ted Nugent
- hair metal stars Skid Row
- progressive metal trio King’s X
- Australian-American metal collective The Dead Daisies
- heartland glam rockers Enuff Z’Nuff
- experi-metal trio Magnetico
- ’80s rock tribute specialists Cleveland’s Breakfast Club
- hair metal tribute band Teaze
- KISS founding member Gene Simmons’ daughter Sophie Simmons
- and power poppers The Dives, fearing frontman Evan Stanley, son of KISS’ Paul Stanley
The ship will depart Miami and stop in Cozumel, Mexico and Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Guests aboard the cruise will also be able to enjoy special onboard activities, including a tattoo parlor, face painting, photos with Simmons’ famous axe bass, and chances to mingle with favorite artists, including commemorative photos with KISS themselves.
Norwegian Pearl features 19 unique dining venues, 13 bars and lounges, a pool, hot tubs, sports areas, bowling alley, and casino.
The voyage is currently full, but those who want to join the waitlist can sign up at thekisskruise.com.
Featured photo: Anirudh Koul on Flickr