Carnival Breeze Ship Profile
- Launched: 2012
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 3,690
- Itinerary: Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: IMAX Theater, RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, Cherry on Top, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, RedFrog Rum Bar, Cucina del Capitano, Bonsai Sushi, and SportsSquare.
- Read More Carnival Breeze Articles Here
The 130,000-ton Carnival Breeze hosts a variety of Carnival’s Fun Ship 2.0 features, including: Guy’s Burger Joint, RedFrog Pub, enhanced dining venues, a thrill theater, interactive Hasbro games and a ropes course at sea.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 21, 2021 [VIDEO]