Carnival Breeze Ship Profile
- Launched: 2012
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 3,690
- Itinerary: Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: IMAX Theater, RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, Cherry on Top, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, RedFrog Rum Bar, Cucina del Capitano, Bonsai Sushi, and SportsSquare.
- Read More Carnival Breeze Articles Here
The 130,000-ton Carnival Breeze hosts a variety of Carnival’s Fun Ship 2.0 features, including: Guy’s Burger Joint, RedFrog Pub, enhanced dining venues, a thrill theater, interactive Hasbro games and a ropes course at sea.
- Royal Caribbean CEO Fain: A New Dawn Is Coming
- Carnival Cancels April 2021, Delays Mardi Gras Inaugural Cruise
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24
- Cruise News Briefs – January 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Princess Announced They Have Sold Another Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Briefs – January 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Removes Ship From 2021 Alaska Season
- First Cruise Line Officially Requires Vaccines — Will Others Follow?
- Celebrity Cruises Announces 2022-2023 Caribbean Schedule
- Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors