You’ll never be bored on the Carnival Breeze. From deciding on one of the multiple luxurious staterooms to choosing one of ten dining choices available, you have options – and they’re all great ones! The first detail you’ll notice about the Breeze are the bright, colorful tones that are used in a tasteful, Key West-inspired way in the decor on the entire ship. Depending on where you live in the United States, you are also given another level of convenience by having two different ports of departure to choose from: Galveston, TX and Port Canaveral, FL.
You won’t have to search long for a delicious place to eat on the Carnival Breeze. Choose from one of ten different options and indulge! Every guest has the opportunity to enjoy whatever kind of cuisine that suits their wants and needs. Try a totally unique burger at Guy’s Burger Joint or an authentic Italian meal at Cucina Del Capitano. Either way, you’ll love what they have to offer. Don’t forget to save room for all of the onboard activities! Treat yourself to an incredible spa day at the Cloud 9 Spa, where you have endless options to choose and simply relax. Take the little ones to Circle C where they can hang out in the arcade, or take a trip up to Deck 12 where there is a kid’s paradise – filled with a ropes course, mini golf, and more – waiting for them. You’ll even have the opportunity to check out the Thrill Theatre, an adrenaline-inducing 3D adventure.
After a long day of sun and fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom for some well-deserved rest. Guests on the Carnival Breeze will enjoy special cove balconies and more privacy – a feature that can be hard to come by on other ships. Overall, this ship offers guests the freedom to make their vacation exactly what they want it to be – what’s better that that?
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 3, 2019