You’ll never be bored on the Carnival Breeze. From deciding on one of the multiple luxurious staterooms to choosing one of ten dining choices available, you have options – and they’re all great ones! The first detail you’ll notice about the Breeze are the bright, colorful tones that are used in a tasteful, Key West-inspired way in the decor on the entire ship. Depending on where you live in the United States, you are also given another level of convenience by having two different ports of departure to choose from: Galveston, TX and Port Canaveral, FL.
You won’t have to search long for a delicious place to eat on the Carnival Breeze. Choose from one of ten different options and indulge! Every guest has the opportunity to enjoy whatever kind of cuisine that suits their wants and needs. Try a totally unique burger at Guy’s Burger Joint or an authentic Italian meal at Cucina Del Capitano. Either way, you’ll love what they have to offer. Don’t forget to save room for all of the onboard activities! Treat yourself to an incredible spa day at the Cloud 9 Spa, where you have endless options to choose and simply relax. Take the little ones to Circle C where they can hang out in the arcade, or take a trip up to Deck 12 where there is a kid’s paradise – filled with a ropes course, mini golf, and more – waiting for them. You’ll even have the opportunity to check out the Thrill Theatre, an adrenaline-inducing 3D adventure.
After a long day of sun and fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom for some well-deserved rest. Guests on the Carnival Breeze will enjoy special cove balconies and more privacy – a feature that can be hard to come by on other ships. Overall, this ship offers guests the freedom to make their vacation exactly what they want it to be – what’s better that that?
- Viking Cruises Cancels Sailings Through August
- Canada Bans Cruise Ships Through October
- Looking Back: Celebrity Cruises Marks 30th Year in Service
- Why I’m Breaking My Cruise Rules to Sail Carnival Mardi Gras
- Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2020 Review + News
- Mexico Vows to Welcome Cruise Ship Passengers
- Cruise Line Announces Return To Service For “Quick Getaways”
- Vegas Casinos Give Glimpse of Cruise Line Future
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards