UPDATE 1:20 PM ET: THIS GIFT CARD OFFER SOLD OUT IN 20 MINUTES AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
For today only, the U.S. Travel Association has teamed up with Carnival Cruise Line and is offering a $100 Carnival Cruise gift card for $85. Carnival Cruise Line Gift Cards can be used like cash on Carnival.com or by calling Carnival (1-800-CARNIVAL).
Starting at 1 p.m. ET today there will be 2500 of these gift cards available.
Carnival Cruise Gift Card Information
The Carnival gift card can be purchased from the Daily Getaway website.
Use the gift cards for:
- Towards cruise bookings on any of ship
- Spa experiences
- Fun Shop gifts
- Onboard toward the Sail & Sign account
- Starts at 1 p.m. ET on April 24, 2017
- Limit 3 per person
- U.S. or Canada resident, age 18 or older
- Use anytime based on the cruise chosen, however, gift card has to be redeemed before November 30, 2018.
- More details found here.
The U.S. Travel Association is the national, non-profit organization representing all components of the travel industry, which generates $2.1 trillion in economic output and supports 15 million American jobs. U.S. Travel’s mission is to increase travel to and within the United States.
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program