Carnival Fascination Ship Profile
- Launched: 1994
- Size: Small
- Capacity: 2,056
- Itinerary: Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: The Taste Bar, Mongolian Wok, WaterWorks aqua park, Suess at Sea, and Hasbro, The Game Show.
- Read More Carnival Fascination Articles Here
Currently sailing from Puerto Rico, Carnival Fascination features popular entertainment such as Playlist Productions shows, a WaterWorks aqua park, The Punchliner Comedy Club, Dr. Seuss events and activities, and Carnival’s adults-only area, Serenity.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 21, 2021 [VIDEO]