Carnival Fascination Ship Profile
- Launched: 1994
- Size: Small
- Capacity: 2,056
- Itinerary: Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: The Taste Bar, Mongolian Wok, WaterWorks aqua park, Suess at Sea, and Hasbro, The Game Show.
- Read More Carnival Fascination Articles Here
Currently sailing from Puerto Rico, Carnival Fascination features popular entertainment such as Playlist Productions shows, a WaterWorks aqua park, The Punchliner Comedy Club, Dr. Seuss events and activities, and Carnival’s adults-only area, Serenity.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships