Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Carnival Cruise Line has dramatically expanded their retail offerings with the newest ship to join the fleet, Carnival Horizon. The ship’s two-level mall-style shops are along the atrium on decks 4 and 5, with brands that guests will know and recognize like LeVian, Kate Spade, Victoria’s Secret, Hublot, and more.
In addition to offering the largest and most varied shopping choices in the fleet, Horizon‘s retail space is divided into areas dedicated to a particular shopping experience, including:
- Hip Fish – fashion jewelry, accessories, beauty, and fragrances
- Front Street – fine jewelry and timepieces
- Cherry on Top – the “sweetest spot on board” with candies, novelty items, and gifts
- Carnival Store – logo items and Horizon inaugural season memorabilia, as well as Carnival Adventures merchandise with everything guests need for fun onboard and ashore, like sunscreen and clothing
- Portside Liquor & Tobacco – popular duty-free items, including the most extensive spirits display at sea
The shopping area will include a Beauty and Fragrance Bar where guests can try out cosmetics, skincare, and fragrances – and even enjoy a makeover before a special night onboard. Portside Liquor & Tobacco has a Spirits Tasting Bar for sampling, including Hennessy White which is not currently available outside of travel retail. Guests can also create their own jewelry in the Hip Fish outlet with Swarovski crystals, and there’s also the Wearable Tech outlet featuring the latest in wearable technology.
Carnival Horizon is currently sailing its inaugural voyage from Barcelona, the first of four cruises from that port. In May, the ship will reposition to New York to launch a summer schedule of four-day Bermuda and eight-day Caribbean cruises, and then will shift to Miami for year-round six and eight-day Caribbean itineraries in September.
Click here for details on Carnival Horizon’s amenities, cabins, dining venues, and more!
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Carnival Cruise Director Matt Mitcham’s Next Challenge
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Dream “Job” Open To Cruiser Who Loves Food And Wine
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Reveals Big Changes For Popular Ship
CRUISE PODCAST3 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2019 Review + News