Carnival Miracle Ship Profile
- Launched: 2004
- Size: Medium
- Capacity: 2,124
- Itinerary: Mexican Riviera
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, Playlist Productions, Seuss at Sea, Hasbro the Game Show, Cherry on Top, and Sports Bar
- Read More Miracle Articles Here
Carnival Miracle underwent a hyper Fun Ship 2.0 enhancement in 2015, getting the RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar and Playlist Productions. It did not get Guy’s Burger Joint or BlueIguana Cantina.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships