Carnival Miracle Ship Profile
- Launched: 2004
- Size: Medium
- Capacity: 2,124
- Itinerary: Mexican Riviera
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, Playlist Productions, Seuss at Sea, Hasbro the Game Show, Cherry on Top, and Sports Bar
- Read More Miracle Articles Here
Carnival Miracle underwent a hyper Fun Ship 2.0 enhancement in 2015, getting the RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar and Playlist Productions. It did not get Guy’s Burger Joint or BlueIguana Cantina.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season