Carnival Spirit Ship Profile
- Year Built: 2001
- Size: Medium
- Capacity: 2,124
- Itinerary: Australia
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: RedFrog Rum Bar, BlueIguana Cantina, Guy’s Burger Joint, Alchemy Bar, C-Side BBQ, Waterworks, Punchliners Comedy Club presented by George Lopez, Playlist Productions, Taste Bar and RedFrog Pub
- Read More Spirit Articles Here
Carnival Spirit underwent a multi-million dry dock adding a new water slide called The Green Monster, an outdoor BBQ area, an updated adults-only Serenity area and flat screen TV’s in all 1,062 staterooms.
The Green Thunder is a new thrill slide located on deck 11 that drops you 100′ through a see-through slide at speeds of 20′ per second. Also new is a SplashZone, complete with a 150-gallon PowerDrencher dump bucket and children’s water play areas.
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip
- Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe