When Carnival Cruise Line announced their Evolutions of Fun upgrades back in 2010, they added the Carnival Deli as part of their food line-up.
The Carnival Deli is located within the lido deck buffet area and serves NY-style sandwiches, wraps, melts, sides, and a salted cookie for dessert. Given how important food is to cruisers, it’s no wonder the line is rolling this menu out to all of their cruise ships.
The complimentary deli hours may vary from ship to ship, but as of early 2019, it seemed to be open consistently from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Carnival Deli Menu Items
- TOMATO and MOZZARELLA arugula, roasted pepper on focaccia
- TURKEY breast on a pretzel bun with avocado, cucumber, arugula & basil
- BUFFALO CHICKEN fried chicken on an egg bun, tomato jam, buffalo sauce
- MEAT BALLS marinara sauce, ricotta cheese, parmesan cream on tomato focaccia
- BLT bacon, tomato, iceberg lettuce on toast
- PASTRAMI and TOMATO rustic panini, sun-dried tomato spread
- TUNA plain or toasted tuna, celery, onion, mayo, tomato, iceberg rustic panini
FROM THE GRILL
- GRILLED HAM and CHEESE shaved ham, cheddar, mustard, rustic panini
- CLASSIC GRILLED CHEESE rustic panini, cheddar, mustard mayo
- REUBEN corned beef, sauerkraut & swiss cheese grilled on rye bread
- CUBANO MIXTO roast pork, mayo, pickles, yellow mustard, swiss cheese
- ALL BEEF HOT DOG chili | sauerkraut | onions
- POTATO and EGG SALAD
- FRIES regular | truffle
- SOUTHWEST CHICKEN WRAP bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato chipotle ranch
- TURKEY WRAP roasted and shaved turkey, tomato iceberg, mustard, cheddar
- FALAFEL WRAP mixed green, onion, tomato, feta cheese, tzatziki hummus, lettuce, couscous salad, tahini
- SALTED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE dark chocolate chip cookie, topped with sea salt, baked fresh every morning
How the New Deli Menu Is Different
The new Carnival Deli menu has a larger selection and more hot items. The original menu was more basic and offered limited selections. They’ve also added the option of french fries as a side order, serving both regular and truffle fries.
- View the original deli menu here.
Where is the Carnival Deli Located?
The Carnival Deli is found within the Lido deck area. The exact location will vary on what cruise ship you’re sailing.
On the Fantasy-class ships, the deli will be located more towards the aft end of lido deck, usually as a stand-alone island.
The newer cruise ships have them as a walk-up eatery when you first enter the Lido buffet area, or as part of the Lido Marketplace buffet area.
For example, on the Dream and Vista-class ships (Carnival Vista, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Dream, Carnival Breeze, and Carnival Magic), the deli is located as part of the Lido Marketplace, next to the meat carving station.
The Carnival Deli will be coming soon to Carnival Radiance and Carnival Panorama.
Other Late Night Food Options
If you’re wandering around lido deck after the deli closes and still have the munchies, select ships now have the Late Night menu. The Late Night menu is offered from 11:30 p.m. until 1 a.m., making it the perfect spot for those who simply won’t be able to hang on until breakfast. Ships that offer this vary and you’ll want to check your Fun Times for more information on location and hours.
There is also 24-hour complimentary pizza and (for-fee) late-night room service. Please note that after 10:00 p.m. the late-night room service menu items are a la carte, starting at $3 per item.
9 Food Options on Carnival Breeze
- Vanna White Named Carnival Panorama Godmother
- Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Day at Sea
- New Restaurant Announced for Carnival Mardi Gras
- Cruise Podcast: Allure of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Embarkation Day
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
REVIEWS2 days ago
Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Embarkation Day
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
New Restaurant Announced for Carnival Mardi Gras
REVIEWS1 day ago
Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Day at Sea
CRUISE NEWS8 hours ago
Vanna White Named Carnival Panorama Godmother
CRUISE PODCAST2 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Allure of the Seas 2019 Review + News