Celebrity Cruises has announced new destinations and sailings for 2017 and 2018. The season is going to let travelers choose from 282 destinations in 76 countries that will include new, exciting ports of call, 236 overnights in 55 cities, and 31 double overnights in 10 ports.
Yesterday, the cruise line introduced its new Bermuda, Alaska, and Canada/New England cruises, the first in their new campaign, “Go Celebrity!.” Celebrity Infinity will be in Alaska and Summit in Bermuda and Canada/New England. More destinations will be revealed soon. Early access to planning and booking is being given to Valued Captain’s Club members, which is open now. General public have access to these sailings December 4.
The New Cruises
Alaska – Celebrity Solstice, Millennium, and Infinity will all be sailing in Alaska for the 2017-2018 season. Celebrity Infinity will have just returned from a $8 million refresh. On these cruises, guests can enjoy…
- Views of Alaska’s scenery from The Lawn Club
- Destination-inspired experiences onboard, including authentic food from port and local performances
- Two new cruisetours that combine cruising and a land tour:
- Ten-night “Authentic Tastes of Alaska” a local culinary adventure where guests can try indigenous foods and discover its history
- Twelve-night “Great National Parks Expedition” where guests can explore two national parks – Denali and Kenai Fords National Parks, and see the tundra, bays, and fjords.
- Unique Celebrity shore excursions including: discovering the history of Skagway, a trip to an organic farm, a tour through a local brewery and to a cooking school, and enjoying a delicious crabbing and seafood feast
- In-depth insights from one of the cruise line’s “Resident Naturalists” – a group of adventurers, marine biologists, and wildlife researchers
Celebrity will offer the cruise industry’s only seven-night round trip cruise to the Hubbard Glacier to Vancouver on the Infinity, along with the seven-night round-trip Tracy Arm Fjord itinerary from Seattle aboard Solstice. Millennium will sail from Vancouver and Seward.
Bermuda – Celebrity Summit will sail to Bermuda, which will also be undergoing a $8 million refresh before the 2016 Bermuda season. Cruisers going to this picturesque island will enjoy…
- Gorgeous views from the Rooftop Terrace and meals in the all-new Tuscan Grille
- Educational programs that will help guests discover the island’s natural marvels, designed by marine scientist and author Dr. Ellen Prager
- The cruise line’s first-ever nine night cruise that visits both Bermuda and New England with the first American female captain of a cruise ship, Captain Kate McCue
- An all-new “Signature Event Sailing” to watch one of the world’s biggest and best sailing races, where teams compete to win a prestigious trophy
- Authentic entertainment onboard, including a Bermudian steel drum band and Caribbean-inspired cuisine
- Unique Celebrity shore excursions including: a night on Bermuda’s Rising Sun II catamaran for a white party, hiking the historic Railway Trail, and a tour of Wadson’s Farm, an organic farm that’s been in business since 1976.
The cruise line’s seven-night Bermuda cruises will feature three days and two nights in the beautiful island country.
Canada/New England – For the first time in the brand’s history, cruisers can discover Bermuda and New England on a nine-night single sailing. More highlights in these destinations include…
- The chance to be a part of key moments during the new Signature Event Sailing, which invites guests to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday overnight in Halifax and the US’s Independence Day when overnighting in Boston.
- Sailing with the first American female captain of a cruise ship, Captain Kate McCue aboard Summit
- Unique shore excursions that let guests enjoy an interactive tour through Halifax and Quebec City by way of a walking tour, which ends with a hot cup of tea at Chateau Frontenac.
Cruises sailing to Canada and New England will be part of Celebrity Summit‘s two-week cruise vacations, which can include visits to Bar Harbor, Halifax, Charlottetown, and two nights in Quebec City.
To celebrate their richest set of cruises ever, Celebrity has launched a special offer; “Go Big, Go Better, Go Best!” for almost all 2017-2018 sailings. Guests who book an oceanview or higher cabin and “Go Big” can choose a free perk from the choices of Classic Beverage Packages, unlimited internet, gratuities, or $150 in onboard spending money. Cruisers can “Go Better” and choose two perks, or “Go Best” to receive all four, plus a premium beverage package upgrade. For more information, visit celebritycruises.com/gobigbetterbest.
For more information on the 2017-2018 lineup, visit celebritycruises.com/gocelebritycruises.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program