Costa Deliziosa has arrived in Florida’s Port Everglades (For Lauderdale) for her winter Caribbean season. This will be the first time the 2,260-passenger ship will be based at a US port.
The ship’s winter sailing season began yesterday with a week-long holiday cruise. Guests will be able to enjoy visiting Costa Maya, Belize City, Roatan, and Grand Cayman on this voyage. Following that, the Deliziosa will sail a series of six 10-night itineraries and one 9-night itinerary. She will sail to Nassau or Freeport, Amber Cove, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Roatan, and Cozumel or Costa Maya.
Costa Deliziosa entered service in 2010 and is known for her high-end finishes, including marble, granite, Murano glass, and mother-of-pearl. 68 percent of the staterooms feature a balcony, and the ship includes four restaurants and eleven bars. Other excitement on the ship includes a 4D cinema, a dance club, a piano bar, three swimming pools, and a sports court.
Fares for the 10-day cruises begin at $799 per person, based on double occupancy. The last roundtrip cruise for the season will depart on February 25, 2016. For more information, visit costacruise.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]