Norwegian Cruise Line announced on Friday morning that they’ll offer free airfare on select Caribbean and Hawaii sailings throughout September 2019. You’ll want to read the fine print, not every sailing will qualify for the free cruise airfare promotion.
Free Airfare Details
The promotion includes free or reduced roundtrip economy class airfare for up to two guests from over 100 airports across the U.S. and Canada flying to Norwegian’s most popular homeports including Honolulu, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Port Canaveral, San Juan, Seattle and Tampa.
Guests reserving an oceanview, balcony and mini-suite stateroom receive free or discounted airfare from select gateways.
The Haven and Concierge level receive complimentary airfare at all eligible airports. The Free Air promotion is also combinable with Norwegian’s Unlimited Internet Package, and Norwegian’s Free at Sea offer, which allows guests to select up to five specified amenities of their choosing.
This offer is open on 12 Norwegian Cruise Line ships. The free airfare promotion is available through October 16 for sailings to the Caribbean and North America, with no official end date for Hawaii cruises.
Last month, Norwegian Cruise Line offered free airfare on sailings to those booking Norwegian Joy, that is scheduled to sail from Seattle in 2019.
- Carnival Will Take Conservative Approach When Cruises Resume
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]