Norwegian Cruise Line announced on Tuesday morning that they’ll offer you free airfare on select Norwegian Getaway voyages deparing from New Orleans. This free airfare promotion is available from over 100 airports in the United States.
How Free Airfare Works
The offer applies to the first two guests booked in the cabin for the select sailing. This is different from past Norwegian free airfare promotions because guests can book an oceanview stateroom and still be eligible for the promotion, which is typically only available for those booking mini-suites or higher.
Search: Norwegian Getaway cruises
Transfers from the airport to the cruise ship will be automatically added to the promotion.
There are, of course, restrictions. For one thing, you do have to be flexible with your itinerary. Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to choose the air carrier, routing and city airport from each gateway city. (In other words, they’re going to try and find the cheapest flight they can, which mean you don’t fly direct.) They also reserves the right to substitute commuter service and/or charter air service for scheduled air carriers without prior notice.
If you wish to fly on an earlier date, you can do so but will be charged any overage costs associated with doing so.
About Norwegian Getaway
As part of The Norwegian Edge program, Norwegian Getaway was refurbished in May 2019 and received a new rock venue, Starbucks and other minor enhancements.
Getaway will spend the winter sailing seven- and night-night voyages from New Orleans with calls to their private destination Harvest Caye (in Belize), Roatan and Cozumel.
When Norwegian Getaway arrives in New Orleans this fall, it will be the largest ship to ever homeport from the Big Easy.
You can read the fine print to the free airfare promotion here.
- U.S. Port Bans Cruise Ships Through 2020
- Cruise Podcast: Regal Princess Baltic Sailing Review
- Second Carnival Corporation Vessel Sold Amid Cruise Shutdown
- Norwegian Cruise Line CEO Answers Burning Carnival Question
- Best & Worst Cruise News Of 2020 (So Far)
- Carnival Mardi Gras Delayed Until 2021, Radiance Project On Hold
- Competing Cruise Lines Join Forces To Develop Healthy Protocols
- New EU Cruise Guidelines Suggest Masks, Avoid Buffets, More
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 28, 2020
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Mardi Gras Delayed Until 2021, Radiance Project On Hold
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Norwegian Cruise Line CEO Answers Burning Carnival Question
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
New EU Cruise Guidelines Suggest Masks, Avoid Buffets, More
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Competing Cruise Lines Join Forces To Develop Healthy Protocols