Today, the Disney Wonder called on Honolulu, Hawaii for the first-time, sailing past iconic Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach. The Disney Wonder is in the middle of a special 15-night Hawaiian cruise with stops in Hilo, Hawaii; Kahului, Maui; Honolulu, Oahu; Nawiliwili, Kauai and Ensenada, Mexico. Disney Cruise Line is offering a second 14-night Hawaiian voyage that will depart from the Port of Los Angeles on October 14, 2012.
Photo: Kent Phillips, photographer
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings