Disney Cruise Line’s ship Disney Magic has completed her UK “Staycation” sailings and is now headed across the Atlantic Ocean to Miami, Florida.
Following the cruise industry shutdown in March 2020, Disney Magic resumed sailings again in July when she began a series of short voyages around the UK, for UK residents only.
On October 1, the vessel departed on her final United Kingdom voyage of the season, a three-night cruise to nowhere roundtrip from Tilbury. On Monday, October 4, Magic departed Tilbury for a long voyage across the Atlantic Ocean. She is scheduled to arrive in Miami on October 28. That same day, she will begin sailing mostly four and five-night voyages to the Bahamas and western Caribbean.
Starting with the five-night sailing on November 8 through to Christmastime, every cruise will be one of Disney’s special “Very Merrytime Cruises,” complete with a special Christmas-themed fireworks show, themed activities and crafts for kids, Disney characters dressed in holiday clothes, Storytime with Mrs. Claus, Santa sightings, and more.
Highlights of Disney Magic include Tangled: The Musical, Senses Spa & Salon, the AquaDunk water slide, kids’ and teens’ clubs, the adults-only Quiet Cove Pool and Cove Café, Italian specialty restaurant Palo, Pirate Night with fireworks, and character photo opportunities.
All passengers ages 12 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to the cruise. Kids 11 and under must provide proof of a negative NAAT or PCR test result taken between 3 days and 24 hours of the sail date.
On embarkation day, all passengers regardless of their age or vaccination status will be required to take a PCR test at the terminal before boarding.
All passengers ages 2 and older are required to wear face masks in public indoor spaces, except while eating, drinking, or taking a photo.
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service