Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
A recent article from Skift.com mentioned that Carnival Cruise Line could be tinkering around with their VIFP loyalty program. Richard Simms, writer at Cruise Radio and Tommy from the Always Be Booked Podcast weigh in on the possible change and what could be revised from the current program.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Carnival is lowering their internet packages if you pre-purchase it – what new rates will we see?
- Celebrity Cruises rolled out a new venue on their upcoming ship Celebrity Edge
- Princess is adding their wearable technology to more ships in the next couple years
- Royal Caribbean is rolling out a new non-refundable deposit program.
- A hotel brand is rolling out a cruise line – which hotel brand and what kind of vessels are we gonna see?
- Cruise Radio article on Carnival’s VIFP club
- Always Be Booked Podcast
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.