[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI439JUN2917.mp3″ title=”Cruise Line Loyalty Debate + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_email=”true” ]
A recent article from Skift.com mentioned that Carnival Cruise Line could be tinkering around with their VIFP loyalty program. Richard Simms, writer at Cruise Radio and Tommy from the Always Be Booked Podcast weigh in on the possible change and what could be revised from the current program.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Carnival is lowering their internet packages if you pre-purchase it – what new rates will we see?
- Celebrity Cruises rolled out a new venue on their upcoming ship Celebrity Edge
- Princess is adding their wearable technology to more ships in the next couple years
- Royal Caribbean is rolling out a new non-refundable deposit program.
- A hotel brand is rolling out a cruise line – which hotel brand and what kind of vessels are we gonna see?
- Cruise Radio article on Carnival’s VIFP club
- Always Be Booked Podcast
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review