[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI398SEP1516.mp3″ title=”Oasis of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]Don just returned from a seven-night western Caribbean sailing on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas. He gives us a detailed review of the Oasis, what it’s like sailing on the world’s largest cruise ship, and some tips he learned along the way.
Cruise News with Sherry Kennedy:
- Princess Cruises raises gratuities
- Carnival orders new ships
- Royal Caribbean crew member dies in lifeboat drill
- MSC delays private island opening to 2018
- Fathom adds more Cuba sailings
- Holland America adds another ship to Alaska in 2017
- Don’s 25 things to do on Oasis of the Seas
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.