Beginning January 2016, all guests sailing aboard Norwegian Sky from Miami will enjoy a more all-inclusive cruise experience with free unlimited beer, wine, premium spirits included and unlimited soda for the kids.
- Wines by the glass
- Unlimited premium spirits
- Bottled or draft beer up to $11
“We’re taking Freestyle Cruising to the next level to provide our guests with an experience unmatched by any other contemporary cruise line,” said Andy Stuart, president and CEO.
Norwegian Sky sails three- and four-day roundtrip cruises from Miami to the Bahamas year-round.
Cruise lines are shifting to more free and less nickel and diming their guests. Last week, Norwegian announced that they’re dropping the fee for one of their Asian specialty venues.
This is a brilliant idea. Norwegian Sky is party ship. It does short runs out of Miami and because of that it attracts a primarily younger audience.
Will we see more cruise lines offering this? Stay tuned..
Search a Cruise
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of March 22, 2020
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat