Norwegian Cruise Line is launching a “Freestyle Dash” limited time offer today, Tuesday, May 22, 2012. Available fleet-wide, this offer provides guests the opportunity to save on any of Norwegian’s cruise vacations to popular destinations around the world, including Europe, Alaska, Bermuda, Hawaii, Bahamas & Florida, the Caribbean, and Canada & New England. Guests who book a Norwegian Cruise vacation by Friday, May 25, 2012, will receive up to $250 per stateroom to spend on board (based on cruise length and stateroom category), to pamper themselves in Norwegian’s award-winning spas; treat themselves to dinner in one of the line’s many delicious specialty restaurants or towards exciting shore excursions in amazing ports of call.
The offer, available for just four days, also provides reduced deposits on all of Norwegian’s sailings of three days or longer. In addition, there is up to a $500 air credit offer available on select sailings to Europe, Alaska and Bermuda. Check their website or your local travel advisor for my details.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program