Norwegian Cruise Line will be debuting the second episode of its “Embark NCL Spotlight” web show on December 17 at 9 pm EST.
The episode, entitled “Live from Broadway,” follows the first episode “The Choir of Man — Live From London,” which was viewed by over 500,000 people in its first week.
This second episode reunites top talent from the musical theater world in New York City, for an exclusive showcase of the line’s entertainment available across its fleet. The episode will include the following performances:
- Michael Fasano singing “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You” from the musical “Jersey Boys” available on Norwegian Bliss
- Brenda Braxton singing “On the Sunny Side of the Street” from “After Midnight” available on Norwegian Escape
- Marissa Rosen singing Cyndi Lauper’s “True Colors” from “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert” available on Norwegian Epic
- Stephanie Pope singing Donna Summer’s “Last Dance” featured in the Australian musical “Velvet” available on Norwegian Jewel and Breakaway
- Leandra Ellis-Gaston and Zach Cossman, performing a duet to “Almost Paradise” from “Footloose” available on Norwegian Joy
- Colin Summers, singing “Blue Suede Shoes” from “Million Dollar Quartet” available on Norwegian Getaway
- Alan Mingo, singing “Land of Lola” from the musical “Kinky Boots” available on Norwegian Encore
In addition to the performances, viewers will get a front row seat to behind the scenes conversations with cast members on what it means to them to perform for the first time in many months.
“It brings us tremendous joy to be able to share our award-winning entertainment with our friends during a time like this and seeing our family of performers relish the opportunity is incredibly heartwarming,” said Norwegian Cruise Line President and CEO Harry Sommer. I cannot wait for our guests to see their favorites again at sea very soon.”
The first “The Choir of Man” episode is currently available on-demand at ncl.com/embark, which is also where the second episode will debut on December 17.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption