Norwegian Cruise Line has teamed up with the entertainment company Tri-Crown Production Group and travel journalist Peter Greenberg to produce a weekly half-hour television series entitled Dream Quest with Evette Rios.
The new series is set to debut on the CW Network’s Saturday morning block at 11:30 am. Its debut season will feature 26 episodes. Each week, Dream Quest cruises to a new location and, with the help of Norwegian’s crew members, make deserving guests’ dreams come true. The show will be hosted by TV personality Evette Rios. It will take guests on an interactive voyage where they will learn about the world’s amazing oceans, the animals that live in them, and the ecological advancements in the works to preserve and protect the world’s most valuable resources.
Dream Quest with Evette Rios will follow families as they embark on these exciting cruise voyages aboard Norwegian Getaway, Breakaway, Jewel, and the brand-new Escape. Each ship will become a sort of floating classroom in which the families will be given the real-life education of a lifetime. It will debut on October 3.
To learn more about the TV show or apply to be on it, click here.
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts