Carnival Freedom is the final cruise ship built in the Conquest-class. In early 2019, the ship underwent a two-week dry dock to get some new features added.
Building on the 2014 dry dock where the vessel received Fun Ship 2.0 enhancements, the ship recently received a new WaterWorks waterpark, Bonsai Sushi Express, a rebranded Carnival Deli, and expanded retail spaces.
Photos of Carnival Freedom
Since 2015, Carnival Freedom has been currently based in Galveston, Texas. Carnival Freedom will operate 21 Alaska cruises from the Port of Seattle April to Sept. 2021, departing every Tuesday.
Port calls on the week-long Glacier Route voyages include Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, as well as Victoria, B.C., and scenic cruising of Tracy Arm Fjord.
There’s also an eight-day cruise featuring Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Victoria and cruising Tracy Arm Fjord.
Carnival Freedom Ship Tour (2019)
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]