Carnival Freedom is the final cruise ship built in the Conquest-class. In early 2019, the ship underwent a two-week dry dock to get some new features added.
Building on the 2014 dry dock where the vessel received Fun Ship 2.0 enhancements, the ship recently received a new WaterWorks waterpark, Bonsai Sushi Express, a rebranded Carnival Deli, and expanded retail spaces.
Photos of Carnival Freedom
Since 2015, Carnival Freedom has been currently based in Galveston, Texas. Carnival Freedom will operate 21 Alaska cruises from the Port of Seattle April to Sept. 2021, departing every Tuesday.
Port calls on the week-long Glacier Route voyages include Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, as well as Victoria, B.C., and scenic cruising of Tracy Arm Fjord.
There’s also an eight-day cruise featuring Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Victoria and cruising Tracy Arm Fjord.
Carnival Freedom Ship Tour (2019)
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
18 New Cruise Ships Debuting in 2022
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Cruising Is Back… And So Are The Petty Complaints
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Cruise Lines Say Guests With Mixed Vaccines Aren’t Fully Vaccinated
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Says Over Half Its Cruise Ship Fleet Will Sail by Fall