It seems as if every time we turn around, another cruise line is raising the daily rate they charge passengers to cover gratuities to members of the staff who work so hard to make our vacations awesome. But as part of their “Come Back New” sale, Princess Cruises is currently offering to cover that cost for cruisers… and more.
Details On The Sale
- Running from now until May 2, the promo offers guests on qualifying Princess sailings the opportunity to have gratuities — which normally run between $13.50 and $15.50 per day, depending on the stateroom category — covered for the first and second guests in a room.
- Additionally, passengers booked in a suite can receive either a LaTherapie Hydralift Facial or a 50-minute Swedish massage, free of charge for the room’s first and second guest.
- Finally, guests booking flights via Princess’ EZ Air can receive discounts of up to $300.
The promo covers a wide variety of sailings between September of 2017 and April of 2018, with various conditions and restrictions applying. Better still, most applicable cruises can be booked with only a $100 per guest refundable deposit. For more info, contact your travel professional or head to Princess.com.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]