Norwegian Cruise Line is launching its “Repositioning Bonus Days” offer today, January 10, 2013, providing guests the opportunity to save on all Transatlantic, Panama Canal, Pacific Coastal and other Repositioning sailings of five days or longer. Guests who take advantage of this limited time offer will receive $100 to spend on board, free upgrades and an e-coupon booklet with more than $300 in on-board savings when they book a repositioning cruise reservation through January 11, 2013.
With fares starting at $449, guests can sail on board Norwegian Epic from Miami to Barcelona on an 11-day voyage departing April 20, 2013 or on a 13-day cruise on October 20, 2013 from Barcelona to Miami
Norwegian Star embarks on two transatlantic voyages in 2013: a 16-day cruise from New Orleans to Copenhagen on April 21, 2013 and a 12-day cruise from Copenhagen to Miami on October 1, 2013.
Sail the Panama Canal onboard Norwegian Jewel, Pearl, Star or Sun with fares starting at $949 per person. Panama Canal repositioning cruises range from 14 to 17 days.
Norwegian Dawn will set sail on a 12-day Caribbean Escape from Tampa to Boston on April 21, 2013; and on November 1, 2013 the ship will sail back to Boston from Tampa on a 14-day Caribbean Escape.
Norwegian Jewel, Pearl or Sun from Los Angeles, California or Vancouver, British Columbia, with fares starting at $349.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]