Carnival Panorama, christened earlier this month in Long Beach, California, features the largest retail space in the fleet, Carnival has announced.
The centerpiece of the retail collection is the most expansive beauty footprint at sea, featuring a “Beauty Bar” offering interactive hands-on events, mini makeovers and beauty workshops. Top cosmetic and skincare brands including Urban Decay, Dior, Estée Lauder, and Clinique are represented.
“We are thrilled to launch our most fun shopping experience in the fleet onboard Carnival Panorama. We’ve partnered with brands that our guests love and have introduced new brands that are sure to become Carnival fan favorites,” said William Butler, vice president of retail services for Carnival Cruise Line. “Our Panorama retail experience allows our guests to Choose Fun however they want whether it’s sporting a new beauty brand or fun designs from our new logo apparel assortment.”
The largest Effy jewelry assortment includes exclusive Carnival Panorama-branded pieces and the first-ever Carnival inaugural collection. The ship offers the largest watch collection in the fleet, John Hardy and Swarovski branded shops, and a new Carnival Panorama logo collection including the California Collection, featuring items inspired by the Golden State. “For this collection, we listened to our guests who are spirited ambassadors of the brand and pushed our prior design boundaries to create an incredible assortment of lifestyle-based logo options that put the fun in FUNction and fashion,” said Butler.
The largest Cherry on Top candy shop in the fleet is also found on Carnival Panorama, with novelty products including an exclusive Dr. Seuss at Sea collection in addition to 120 types of bulk candy, ice cream and more.
- Adventures By Disney To Launch Expedition Cruising In Antarctica, Galapagos
- Oceania Announces Epic 180-Night World Cruise
- 2021 Cruising: Halifax Cruise Port Hopes For Best, Plans For Worst
- Carnival Corp. Celebrates Float-Out of New Ship
- Plugged-In: Electricity To Play Bigger Role In Powering Cruise Ships
- Cruise News Briefs — January 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
- Celebrity Returns to Mexican Riviera Cruising After 8 Year Hiatus
- Bookings Open For Holland America’s 2022 Alaska Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Will Cruise From New Homeport Next Winter
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival Cruise Line Wants You Excited About Half Moon Cay
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Holland America Releases 2021-2022 Caribbean Cruise Schedule
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Ax Cruises Through April 2021
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Grand Cayman Says Cruise Ships Unlikely To Return in 2021