Carnival Panorama, christened earlier this month in Long Beach, California, features the largest retail space in the fleet, Carnival has announced.
The centerpiece of the retail collection is the most expansive beauty footprint at sea, featuring a “Beauty Bar” offering interactive hands-on events, mini makeovers and beauty workshops. Top cosmetic and skincare brands including Urban Decay, Dior, Estée Lauder, and Clinique are represented.
“We are thrilled to launch our most fun shopping experience in the fleet onboard Carnival Panorama. We’ve partnered with brands that our guests love and have introduced new brands that are sure to become Carnival fan favorites,” said William Butler, vice president of retail services for Carnival Cruise Line. “Our Panorama retail experience allows our guests to Choose Fun however they want whether it’s sporting a new beauty brand or fun designs from our new logo apparel assortment.”
The largest Effy jewelry assortment includes exclusive Carnival Panorama-branded pieces and the first-ever Carnival inaugural collection. The ship offers the largest watch collection in the fleet, John Hardy and Swarovski branded shops, and a new Carnival Panorama logo collection including the California Collection, featuring items inspired by the Golden State. “For this collection, we listened to our guests who are spirited ambassadors of the brand and pushed our prior design boundaries to create an incredible assortment of lifestyle-based logo options that put the fun in FUNction and fashion,” said Butler.
The largest Cherry on Top candy shop in the fleet is also found on Carnival Panorama, with novelty products including an exclusive Dr. Seuss at Sea collection in addition to 120 types of bulk candy, ice cream and more.
- Disney Cancels More Sailings, Axes Halloween on the High Seas
- In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
- Fresh Air HVAC System Could Make Cruise Ships Safer
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
- Final Look: Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas
- Carnival Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through November 1
- Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More
- Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
- Cruise Podcast: Ship Scrapping Process with Peter Knego
- Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More