The first thing a 21st-century cruiser does when they get off their ship is go searching for a wi-fi hotspot. If you’re arriving into Grand Turk you can consider yourself lucky because there are a few wi-fi options within walking distance to the pier.
Here are five wi-fi Hotspots in Grand Turk.
As you step off the ship and turn left, you can’t help but run into Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville. The wi-fi here is free but, depending on how many cruise passengers are in port, it can be something really slow.
Advice: If you use What’s App for texting, it can be a lot faster than using iMessage or Facebook Messenger.
3. Jack’s Shack
4. White Sands Beach Resort
5. Victoria Public Library
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Home Stranded Guests
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit