Allure of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2010
- Size: 225,282
- Capacity: 5,400
- Itinerary: western and eastern Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: kid’s water park, the DreamWorks experience, FlowRider surf simulators, Chops Grille, Starbucks, an ice skating rink, Broadway-caliber Mamma Mia! show, and an adults-only solarium pool.
- Read More Allure of the Seas Articles Here
Currently sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Allure of the Seas was the largest cruise ship in the world at the time of her launch, beating her sister ship Oasis of the Seas by a mere 2 inches in length. Onboard is a large host of amenities, including 25 different dining options, a Central Park area with shopping and food venues, FlowRider surf simulators, a 3D movie theater, and many bars and lounges to choose from.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip