Dreaming of the perfect vacation? A way to escape from reality and float away on the high seas with the best facilities at your fingertips?
We have you covered – check out our list of the best and fanciest cruise ships that have awesome casino facilities, too. Who knows, you could win big on your cruise and have the cash to pay for the next trip upfront.
#1 Norwegian Escape
The name is Norwegian Escape, but this Miami-based luxury liner cruises the Caribbean and the Bahamas. Over 4,000 guests can be accommodated on each voyage. Built in 2015, it incorporates the latest in design and services.
- The state-of-the-art award-winning casino is located at 678 Ocean Place.
- It offers over 300 slots machines.
- If you do not want to play solo there are 28 gaming tables offering blackjack, craps, let it ride, poker, baccarat and roulette.
- The bet ranges are organized to suit everyone from newbie players to high rollers. The slots can be played from 1¢ to $100. The bet range for the table games is $5 to $5,000.
- Norwegian Escape has an exclusive VIP casino with three tables that can be laid out according to guest preferences. You can request for bet amounts more than $5,000, which is the maximum at the regular casino.
- The best of Broadway-type entertainment every night.
- More than 25 restaurants with cuisine from around the world. Whatever tickles your palate will be on board.
- Keep your spirits high at the 14 bars and lounges.
- The Waterfront provides a unique promenade experience. Get a different eating experience every day while you watch the sunset over the high seas.
- With 24/7 Wi-Fi available you can continue gambling from your cabin at the most popular live dealer casinos.
#2 Queen Mary 2
Cunard is the pioneer of cruises and its flagship ocean liner is Queen Mary 2. Carrying over 2,500 passengers across the Atlantic between Southampton and New York, the liner is the last word in luxury.
- The Empire Casino provides a sophisticated environment for gambling without undue glitz and glamour.
- The casino has nine gaming tables that can be customized for roulette, blackjack, three card poker, heads up and Texas Hold’em. The limits range from $3 to a maximum of $500.
- You also have about 100 slots machines where you can bet from $0.05 to $5 per spin.
- The focus is on the fun. The casino holds daily lessons for newbie gamblers where the liner’s highly-trained croupiers explain the rules and strategy of each game.
- For booklovers, Queen Mary 2 boasts of the largest library at sea with more than 8,000 books.
- The basic dining is included in the package but we recommend that you try out the more exotic restaurants as well.
- Illuminations is a luxury 3D cinema that also hosts classical music and a planetarium show.
#3 Oasis of the Seas
Royal Caribbean has cruises for all budgets. The high end is on Oasis of the Seas. The liner has just been given a makeover and is now advertised as the “game-changer in casino cruises.” Cruises start from Miami and New York. Whether it is dining or entertainment, the options will be more than you can handle.
- The 18,000 square foot casino is appropriately named Casino Royale.
- The 27 gaming tables offer roulette, Caribbean stud poker, craps, blackjack and more.
- Over 500 consoles offer video poker and slot machines.
- The casino has its own cocktail service so you do not have to head to one of the bars every time you want a drink.
- The lesson sessions are complimentary for players wanting to get started.
- Whether you want a quick bite or want to dine in style you will find a suitable place.
- Nighttime entertainment includes karaoke, live band dancing, musicals and more.
- If you are looking to consume energy, the liner offers activities like rock climbing, scuba certification, ice skating and the wildest water slides.
- There are special features for kids starting November 2019 that include Splashway Bay, Sugar Beach and Adventure Ocean.
#4 Royal Princess
The liner, which cruises along the west coast of North America, has refurbished in 2018 and offers a Medallion Class experience for VIP guests. Royal Princess can carry over 3,500 passengers in 1,780 cabins.
- For Novices, Casual Players, or High Rollers is the casino’s motto.
- The slots arcade features video poker, traditional slots, and progressive slots.
- The tables offer craps, roulette, blackjack and a host of casino poker games.
- Bingo, though not a casino game, is extremely popular and can be played on your mobile devices as well.
- Slots and blackjack tournaments are held on every cruise and you can feel the thrill of beating your fellow passengers.
- Medallion Class passengers have access to specialty dining restaurants like Chef’s Table Lumiere and Ocean Terrace.
- The sporty types can carry on their exercises at the basketball and volleyball courts.
- For entertainment watch movies under the stars or original musical productions in the high-class theatre.
- Unique to Princess is the Watercolour Fantasy Show, which is a spectacle of water dances set to music.
Now you know what is available out there, good luck in making your choice. It’s a tough one.
- Royal Caribbean CEO Fain: A New Dawn Is Coming
- Carnival Cancels April 2021, Delays Mardi Gras Inaugural Cruise
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24
- Cruise News Briefs – January 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Princess Announced They Have Sold Another Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Briefs – January 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Removes Ship From 2021 Alaska Season
- First Cruise Line Officially Requires Vaccines — Will Others Follow?
- Celebrity Cruises Announces 2022-2023 Caribbean Schedule
- Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
First Look: Menu for Emeril’s Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Two Former Carnival Cruise Ships Being Scrapped [PHOTOS]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Group Sells Cruise Brand