Guests who visit St. Maarten flock to Maho Beach to catch the iconic KLM Boeing 747 airplane land at Princess Juliana International Airport, located on the Dutch side of the island.
According to SintMaartenVacation.com, “October 28, 2016 will be the last time KLM flight KL785 operated using their B747 aircraft will visit St Maarten and is scheduled to land at 10:55am. KLM will continue operations from Oct. 30 using the A330 aircraft.”
There will still be dozens of planes landing in St. Maarten, just without the B747 aircraft.
Landing in St. Maarten
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises