Excitement is in the air for both the cruise industry as a whole as well as cruise fans. The United States is finally on the verge of a restart and ships are already sailing or are starting up across the globe.
With the anticipation building, Carnival Cruise Line has launched a new video series to tap into the spirit of why guests love cruising with Carnival, called “Can You Feel It?”
Taped at Carnival Studios in Davie, Florida using state-of-the-art LED screens, the video series highlights Carnival fan favorites for everything from food and drinks to entertainment. Content will be shared every week with Carnival fans across the cruise line’s social media channels.
In the premiere video, Chef Roshan D’Souza whets viewers’ appetites as he prepares the line’s beloved Spaghetti Carbonara, one of the most popular dishes served in the family-style Cucina del Capitano restaurant. You can watch it at the very bottom of this article.
In upcoming videos, Carnival’s Vice President of Beverage Operations Edward Allen mixes up cocktails served in the Alchemy Bar, RedFrog Pub, and other onboard watering holes while comedians offer mini-comedy performances sure to elicit a laugh or two.
“As we get closer to resuming service, we wanted to remind our fans, as well as those who have yet to sail with us, of all the fun and excitement that takes place on board each and every day,” said Jayne Andrews, senior director – brand and advertising.
“These videos were so much fun to make and really got our team excited about bringing these activities to life on board and creating wonderful vacation memories for our guests.”
“Can You Feel It?” will initially be shared on Carnival’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Tik-Tok, and eventually be added to the line’s website.
Watch The First Video:
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 6, 2021
- Another First as Royal Caribbean Ship Sails From Nassau
- USVI Governor Asks Florida’s DeSantis To Allow Cruise Line Vaccination Checks
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 4: Changes in the COVID Era
- UPDATE: Two Celebrity Millennium Cruisers Test Positive, Protocols Work As Planned
- Carnival Staffing Entire Fleet — ‘We Want to Bring Back More Ships’
- Holland America Changes Rotterdam’s Inaugural Date, More Cruise Cancellations
- Cruise News Today — June 11, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
- Odyssey of the Seas Arrives to New Florida Homeport
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
PHOTOS: Welcoming Carnival’s Mardi Gras to Port Canaveral
REVIEWS5 days ago
Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Part 1: Getting There is Half the Battle
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Says Unvaccinated Guests Will Face Restrictions, Higher Costs
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Another Cruise Ship Cleared to Sail From Florida